Frequently Asked Questions
You might already have a user account that uses that email address. You cannot have multiple user names associated with a single email address. Try using the “I’ve forgotten my password” link and using that email address to retrieve your password.
When you are logged in, you will see the text “Logged in as:”. Your user name in the navigation line includes links to “Logout” and “Account Management”. You will also see text as “Hello, Your User Name” on the left side of the screen.
Click the “I Forgot My Password” link. Type the email address that you used when you created your account and click “Continue.” Type the answer to the Security Question you answered when you created your account and click “Send New Password.”
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a new password. If you do not get an email with your new password, check your spam folder for the message. When you next log in, type your user name and the new password. You will be asked to update your password. Change the password to something that you can remember and click “Submit.”
- Search for property information
- Search for a permit or license
- Submit Code Enforcement complaints
- Search for a Code Enforcement complaint
- Apply for specific Building, Engineering, Fire, Health and Planning Permits from Reno, Sparks, Washoe County, and the Washoe County Health District
- Apply for Business Licenses from Reno, Sparks and/or Washoe County
- View and download documents attached to your license or permit
- Create customizable lists of licenses and permits (using the Add to Collection link in the search results, or on the record).
- View and pay for fees associated with your license or permit
- View and manage contacts associated with your application, license or permit
- Schedule inspections related to your license or permit application
This proposed solution should be useful for situations where the agency does not have email addresses for their existing license holders. This will provide a way for the licensee to register for ACA and link their existing licenses to their account.
1 create a Record Type for the Registration
- At a minimum, the Record Type only needs to have a single ASI field that stores the PIN code.
- You may want to also allow the user to renew the license at the same time.
- If this is the case, the record type will also need renewal fields and associated scripting.
- If there is no renewal function, do not associate any fees or workflow to the record. Create a page flow for the record.